BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

17 Juni 2009

ever green

Memories stained with tears, your voice rings in my ears.
Hidden by color, I'm getting exhausted, I keep seeing your eyes
In my heart it's raining and it has been covered with rust
Now I remain as one piece of puzzle, and you are calling me.

Evergreen. Like an inexperienced fool,
I lived without seeing the love you were giving me
From now on I won't let you cry;
I'll be the warmth that covers any sadness and embrace you

My heart that beats like crazy, and
The rain has disappeared and it has all become clear.
Hoping you'd be there listening, at the end of this road
My eyes are looking for you I wonder if you are listening to it, somewhere

Without you, I can't see anything
Without you, I can't hear anything
Don't cry, though you're alone without me now
I'll embrace you and wipe away your tears

0 komentar: